Minutes for: Open Business Dance Meeting - 2017
   
     
 Minutes   2008  |  2009  |  2010  |  2011  |  2012  |  2013  |  2014  |  2015  |  2016  |  2017  |  2018
Policies (as of Feb 2017)  Read   pdf   •   Original Vision Team Report  (from 2003)  Read   pdf
  JANUARY 19, 2017 - Open Dance Community Business Meeting        download pdf

Time: 6pm potluck / 7pm meeting
Location: Phil & Helen's /  22405 39th AVE SE, Bothell WA 98021 /                 
            425-483-6511 /  phil.notermann@gmail.com /
heleng@igc.org
Present: John, Brian, Hayra, Farishta, Murad, krsna das, Martha, Brenda, Helen
Convener: John / (206) 782-6129 / jbirnel@comcast.net
Voice for Peace : Phil

Scribe: Helen

Beginning Dance: Green Grows the Tree

Interim committee report: no actions

Treasurer's report---$2741 in bank, paid rent through January, insurance already paid through October.


Old BusinessHeadsets--deferred

  • Camp Burton finances--deferred
  • Burton assistant--deferred
  • Martha's stipend--deferred

Possible political assumptions--Concerns were expressed that too much space was given to sharing reactions after the election. Since the reactions expressed were grief and dismay, those not sharing those feelings might not have felt welcome. The leaders of the evening were surprised by the depth and intensity of feelings. Our desire is to be welcoming to people of all persuasions.

Business cards: Brian designed new ones with "Peace Dancing". We agreed to reimburse him for printing 2000 cards, Hayra contributing an additional $10.


New Business

Outreach possibilities--Brenda presented extensive research about options for outreach, which will take some time to digest. Actually doing outreach would require not only leaders and musicians, but enough dancers to create a magnetic circle. We agreed to take the topic up next month, potentially focusing on one or two ideas.

Small attendance at Keystone Circle--A spreadsheet was presented documenting how the Circle has been shrinking slowly for many years. Over the holidays three evenings had 10 or fewer dancers. What feeds the souls of those who still come and love the dances? What keeps magnetism going when the circle is small? We shared memories of rich experiences in small circles. and discussed the inner adjustments of attitude that can shift one from disappointment to presence. Several ideas about different formats, venues or timing were put forth. The Dance Leaders retreat is February 11, where the topic will be explored further.

Saadi event--Farishta asked if the Seattle Circle is interested in sponsoring a scholarship to Saadi's and Tasnim's retreat in April. 60-70 participants are signed up, though not as many from Seattle as she expected. Most requests for financial help are not from this community. We agreed to table until next month.

Global Peace Dance report--45 people attended, with excellent energy. Hayra expressed gratitude and amazement that even though she wasn't there, the community made it happen.

Closing dance: Kalama

Next meeting: Feb 15, 2017
Time: 3-5pm meeting / 5-6:30pm potluck
Location: John Birnel's home.
                 719 N 68th St, Seattle / jbirnel@comcast.net / (206) 782-6129
Convener: Martha / inoffice@dancesofuniversalpeace.org / (206) 367-0389
Scribe: Helen

Interim committee:

  FEBRUARY 15, 2017- Open Dance Community Business Meeting    downlod pdf  
Time: 3-5pm meeting / 5-6:30pm potluck
Location: John Birnel's home.
                 719 N 68th St, Seattle / jbirnel@comcast.net / (206) 782-6129
Convener: Martha / inoffice@dancesofuniversalpeace.org / (206) 367-0389
Scribe: Helen

Interim committee:

Opening Dance: "Send us the Peace"

PRESENT: N'Shama, Martha (convener), John (VfP), Helen (scribe), Brian, Hayra, Brenda

Quorum is present.

Interim committee report: none

Announcements: Jim Gunn is recovering well.

Treasurer: $4162 in the account, Feb rent is paid. Insurance paid through October.

Donations to other causes:
An additional section was added to policies:

8b. Donations for other causes at Wednesday Night Dance (e.g. the Japanese earthquake, Syrian refugees)
1) Donations jars for other causes, at Wednesday Dance Meetings, are to be approved by DUPP, with more urgent matters being approved by the interim committee.
(2) Once approved ahead of time, by DUPP or the interim committee, notice can be (1) sent out via DUPNW --and/or-- (2) via other email –and/or-- be announced during announcement time at the Wednesday Dance Meeting.
(3) The collection jar on the main-table (the one with dance fliers on it) is for the support of the Seattle Dance Circle or specific DUP activities
(4) Jars for other causes should be on the side-table (the one with non-dance fliers on it)

Camp Burton Reports:

Financial summary:
     Martha prepared a spreadsheet of income and expenses. We made $57.10 profit. We had 10 more people, and consequently more income, but expenses were also more due to travel for the youth leader. We gave 12 scholarships.
     We discussed whether to continue seeking youth leaders, who will have travel expenses (yes) and whether to cut back on scholarships. We will start with $580 committed to scholarships, $300 from our usual fund plus $280 from Sundari's auction. Additional scholarships will be given out only after we've broken even in registrations, which has been our usual practice in the past.

Choosing dates:
Three weekend dates were presented to the 2016 campers since there are several competing events next fall. Nov 10-12 got the most votes, but Camp Burton has two other groups scheduled that weekend. We are currently penciled into Camp Burton's schedule on our usual weekend, Nov 3-5. Martha will contact Camp Burton staff about moving to the preferred weekend if the retreat center and an adequate number (half?) the cabins are available. If so, she will pass it by the other members of the interim committee before changing the dates to Nov 10- 12th. Otherwise we will confirm for our usual weekend.

Registrar stipend:
Martha handled virtually all the logistics and received a scholarship and an honorarium of $150. The 2016 retreat was unusually high stress because of major staff changes at Camp Burton. We agreed to award Martha an additional $75 honorarium in thanks for the extra time and distress last year. Next year is expected to be much smoother.

Registrar assistant:
Tabled until next meeting

Evaluations:
Evaluations have been reviewed, but presentation was tabled until next month.

2017 Fall Retreat planning team: John B, Martha and Murad, with Hayra as backup.

Wilderness scholarships
Tabled until next meeting

Low attendance at Keystone Circle
     N'Shama prepared a presentation of systems-analysis applied to attendance. She demonstrated a causal loop diagram, describing dynamic forces that influence one another. What balancing processes exist? What reinforcing processes exist? But there's a limit to every
reinforcing process, so cycles happen. When we agree on the map, we can see what we can
change.
     She illustrated two cycles showing relation of leadership and outreach circles and potential effects on Keystone. We listed other external factors like aging community, relevance of music, lack of appeal to youth, traffic, social media, word of mouth, political situation, competing communication/connection methodologies, overall culture shift. What is the relevance of Dances in this time? Is it the natural cycle that we die back?
      N'Shama will bring back this item to March DUPP meeting and April dance team meeting.

Outreach potential:
Brenda presented the possibility that the interfaith movement might have potential for connections, especially with current activism about religious freedom, but with no specific proposal. It was suggested that Oneness Project might grant funds for outreach energy.

Dance: Ram Nam Pranam (variation)

Next Meeting - March 15, 2017
Time: 3-5pm meeting / 5-6:30pm potluck
Location: John Birnel's home.
                 719 N 68th St, Seattle / jbirnel@comcast.net / (206) 782-6129
Convener: Murad / phil.notermann@gmail.com / (425) 483-6511
Martha as backup / inoffice@dancesofuniversalpeace.org / (206) 367-0389
Scribe: Helen

Interim committee:

 Minutes   2008  |  2009  |  2010  |  2011  |  2012  |  2013  |  2014  |  2015  |  2016  |  2017  |  2018
Policies (as of Feb 2017)  Read   pdf   •   Original Vision Team Report  (from 2003)  Read   pdf
  MARCH 15, 2017   -  Open Dance Community Business Meeting       downnload pdf        
Time: 3-5pm meeting / 5-6:30pm potluck
Location: John Birnel's home.
                 719 N 68th St, Seattle / jbirnel@comcast.net / (206) 782-6129
Convener: Murad / phil.notermann@gmail.com / (425) 483-6511
Martha as backup / inoffice@dancesofuniversalpeace.org / (206) 367-0389
Scribe: Helen

Interim committee:

Present: Phil (facilitator), Brian, Elizabeth, Helen (scribe), John , Martha (vforP), N'Shama (Quorum present)

Opening dance:
"Ahaba Rahba Ahhaftenu"

Announcements

Over 100 people registered for Saadi/Tasnim workshop. Saturday night will be open to public, benefit for Murshid Sam's memorial.

Interim Committee

Brenda connected with a private school World Religion class, which might come to a Wednesday dance sometime in the future. Interim Committee confirmed that no money is required of them. Students would be encouraged to dance, not just observe, and Leaders for the night would need to be notified in advance.

Treasurer's Report
$3034.50, rent is paid. Last month's report may not have included an uncashed check.

Camp Burton report

  • Registrar assistant---Martha thinks it will go smoothly this year. Current conversations with Camp Burton are going well. Martha will ask us for help if she thinks it's appropriate.
  • Evaluations---Confirmed November 10-12 weekend, which was first choice on evals. Food was the only major area of complaint. Microphones were new, 18 liked, 16 did not. Several dance leaders found the mics uncomfortable. John will review the surveys re: the microphones more closely, and we will continue the discussion at the next DUPP.
  • Choice of next year's leaders subcommittee--Martha, John, Murad Phil, who haven't met yet.
  • Oneness Project supported transportation for young leaders. We still have some money to award.

Wilderness Scholarships
DUPP last year awarded several partial scholarships to Wilderness Camp. Oneness Project was providing matching scholarships. Our finances are in a different situation this year, so we decided to table this item for now.

Break and Dance: "Alleluia"

Dynamics of Dance Circle:
     Last three weeks Keystone Circle had more than 20 people in attendance, but 5 year trend is clearly down. A systems exercise describes the dynamics of the system, so we can see where we might be able to shift towards more of what we want. What's the purpose of the Seattle circle? Is something trying to be born? Trying to die? We can't control exogenous forces like increased traffic, but we might be able to mitigate such forces with some other strategy. Where might we be keeping things stuck? What's our ultimate purpose? How can we support one another in deepening our experience collectively? How might we build the field?
      We made several more suggestions for the systems diagram, which N'Shama will take to the next Dance Leader's meeting. The next step might be a Community Day that explores the issues. Next Dance Team meeting is 4/15

Next Meeting
Date: April 19
Time: 3-5pm meeting / 5-6:30pm potluck
Location: John Birnel's home.
                 719 N 68th St, Seattle / jbirnel@comcast.net / (206) 782-6129
Convener: Martha / inoffice@dancesofuniversalpeace.org / (206) 367-0389
Scribe: Helen

Interim committee:

  APRIL 19, 2017                                 Open Dance Community Business Meeting      download pdf   
Time: 3-5pm meeting / 5-6:30pm potluck
Location: John Birnel's home.
                 719 N 68th St, Seattle / jbirnel@comcast.net / (206) 782-6129
Convener: Martha / inoffice@dancesofuniversalpeace.org / (206) 367-0389
Scribe: Helen

Interim committee:


Present: Phil Murad, John, Brian (vfP), Helen (scribe), Martha (convener)
Opening Dance: Duhl Jalali Wali Krum
Interim Committee: no actions
Announcements: none
Treasurer:
$2778 in treasury, slowly decreasing bank account. Donations since late February have essentially covered costs. Deposit of $1500 is on file at Camp Burton.

Camp Burton
Microphones. John reviewed evaluations for comment about the microphones. Several people mentioned a need for better adjustments to sound system. An equal number made positive comments. John's impression is that we should go forward but with some adjustments. If we use mics this fall, Brian would like to rent a mini-mixer so adjustments can be made quickly. Better positioning of mics and having mic windscreens would also
help. Martha could include our intention to fine-tune in her opening orientation talk, with requests to give Brian feedback. American Music did a good job of getting all supplies. We decide to go forward with using mics again this fall.

Dance Leader choice--no final decision, but short list of potential leaders has been developed.

2017 WDC matching scholarships.
Our finances aren't as robust, so we felt reluctant to designate funds without a specific needy recipient. If a new younger dancer wants to go, we could revisit the idea of a scholarship. .

Dynamic View of Seattle DUP
N'Shama presented the chart of various influences on attendance/energy which we had seen last month (insert link) to the Dance Leader team meeting. The leaders team had a general discussion about factors which could be in play and their respective importance. It's impossible to know the degree of impact of the various factors, or how they might change over time. What if each individual spent less energy on trying to make a significant contribution, and we each put more emphasis on truly enjoying ourselves?
You can view/download the chart at http://seattledup.org/dance_circle_dynamics.htm

Social Media:
Meet-up costs $15/month, $90/6 months; renewal will be due in June. It also takes a small amount of Brian's time to update the calendar. Over seven years 10-12 folk have come at least once via Meet-up. 250 "members" are listed. Shoreline and Woodinville might also have gotten a dancer or two. Having the listing doesn't pay for itself financially, but the service of getting dances generally advertised might be worth it. Stopping Meet-up now
and setting up again in the future would lose the members and cost Brian's time. We agree to renew six more months and re-evaluate.
Facebook is free. John keeps our page up. John also puts out special events on NextDoor.
Are there other social media sites that would be useful?
The website hosting fee for our three domain names will come up this summer, at $15/year each ($45 total), with Bluehost. We may be able to get it cheaper if we renew for 3 years, since we definitely will want to keep our domain names. We will also need to renew the hosting site at about $120 per year. Brian will bring a specific proposal to the next meeting.

Next Meeting
Date: June 16
Time: 6:00 potluck and 7:00 meeting
Location: Phil Murad and Helen's home
                 22405 39th AVE SE / 425-483-6511 / heleng@igc.org
Convener: Brian: 425-485-2019 / brian@briandina.com
Scribe: John

Interim committee:

 

 Minutes   2008  |  2009  |  2010  |  2011  |  2012  |  2013  |  2014  |  2015  |  2016  |  2017  |  2018
Policies (as of Feb 2017)  Read   pdf   •   Original Vision Team Report  (from 2003)  Read   pdf
MAY 25- Open Dance Community Business Meeting
MAY Meeting Cancelled due to NO agenda items
Date: May 25
Time: 6:00 potluck and 7:00 meeting
Location: Phil Murad and Helen's home
                 22405 39th AVE SE, Bothell
                 phil.notermann@gmail.com / (425) 483-6511
Convener: Brian: 425-485-2019 / brian@briandina.com
Scribe:

Interim committee:

June 15 -  Open Dance Community Business Meeting      download pdf
Time: 6:00 potluck and 7:00 meeting
Location: Phil Murad and Helen's home
                 22405 39th AVE SE, Bothell
                 phil.notermann@gmail.com / (425) 483-6511
Convener: Brian: 425-485-2019 / brian@briandina.com
Scribe: John

Interim committee:

Present: Brian (facilitating), Murad (hosting), Martha (Voice for Peace), and John (scribing). A quorum was present.

Opening Dance: Opening Bismillah.

We appointed Martha as VFP and John agreed to scribe.

Announcements:

  • Hayra noted in an email that she was resigning for an indefinite time from the DUPP, after many years of dedicated involvement in DUPP since its inception over 10 years ago.
  • Murad reminded us of a weekend retreat he is to be leading in Nelson BC 6/28/17-7/3/17.

Treasurer’s Report:
Murad noted $3136 in the bank- that includes a $1500 deposit check that is being held at Camp Burton for the Vashon Retreat.

Camp Burton report:

  • The Retreat Center is already fully booked!
  • In addition, we have all 12 cabins available in the camp-we are the only group using the facilities the weekend of Nov 10-12, 2017.
  • Fliers for our Regional Retreat at Vashon will be distributed at various venues (e.g., in Oregon at the Sufi Camp and at Wilderness Camp in Montana) between now and November.

2017 matching scholarships for the WDC (Wilderness Dance camp)

  • We will NOT be matched by Seattle DUP this year as we had offered last year. Our treasury is not as robust as before.
  • Our partial scholarships program for Vashon will continue.

Dynamic View of Seattle DUP-N’Shama: We will invite N’Shama to share her revised and updated dynamic model at our next scheduled Seattle DUP planning meeting in Sept 2017. view/download April 18, 2017 version of chart

Banner:

  • After several telephone calls during the meeting, it was clarified that Khadija had already purchased a Peace Dances banner for use by those in our community who might want to use it to participate more visibly in community rallies or other events. Members of our dance community made their own arrangements for payment and storage.
  • Khadija ordered it via Vista Print. It is 2.5’ x 6’ with the Universal Worship Mandala © 2001 by Amara Karuna, Karuna Arts on
    the left side.


Closing Dance: Thy Light is in All Forms

NEXT MEETING
Date: Sept 13 Cancelled
Next meeting is probably on Oct 19
Location: TBD
Time: 3-5pm meeting / 5-6:30pm potluck
Location: John Birnel's home.
                 719 N 68th St, Seattle / jbirnel@comcast.net / (206) 782-6129
Convener: Martha / inoffice@dancesofuniversalpeace.org / (206) 367-0389
Scribe: Helen ???

Interim committee:

 Minutes   2008  |  2009  |  2010  |  2011  |  2012  |  2013  |  2014  |  2015  |  2016  |  2017  |  2018
Policies (as of Feb 2017)  Read   pdf   •   Original Vision Team Report  (from 2003)  Read   pdf
NO MEETING in JULY- Open Dance Community Business Meeting
 NO MEETING in  AUGUST - Open Dance Community Business Meeting
 Minutes   2008  |  2009  |  2010  |  2011  |  2012  |  2013  |  2014  |  2015  |  2016  |  2017  |  2018
Policies (as of Feb 2017)  Read   pdf   •   Original Vision Team Report  (from 2003)  Read   pdf

 

SEPT 13 -  Cancelled Open Dance Community Business Meeting                
Cancelled
Next meeting is probably on Oct 19
Location: TBD
Time: 3-5pm meeting / 5-6:30pm potluck
Location: John Birnel's home.
                 719 N 68th St, Seattle / jbirnel@comcast.net / (206) 782-6129
Convener: Martha / inoffice@dancesofuniversalpeace.org / (206) 367-0389
Scribe: Helen

Interim committee:

OCTOBER  19, 2017 - Open Dance Community Business Meeting     download pdf
Time: 6pm potluck / 7pm meeting
Location: Phil & Helen's /  22405 39th AVE SE, Bothell WA 98021 /                 
            425-483-6511 /  phil.notermann@gmail.com /
heleng@igc.org
Convener: John / (206) 782-6129 / jbirnel@comcast.net

Scribe: Helen ???


Interim Committee Report
The interim committee (Martha and Brian) decided to authorize $300-400 in travel expenses for Jen Friedman to get from Longmont, CO to Camp Burton and back..  This will include (1) van service from Longmont to Denver airport and back (2) airfare round trip (3) cost to fly 1 bag and 1 guitar (4) ferry fare for whomever we arrange to pick Jen up at SeaTac.  Jen will bring receipts to finalize actual cost.  NOTE: there was no mention of actual travel costs for previous Burton retreats in the business meeting minutes.


Present:
John (facilitator), Lesley, Martha, Helen (scribe), Hayra (VoiceforPeace), Phil, Brian


Opening Dance: Bismillah Round

Announcements:

  • 12/20 will be date of Aramaic Lord's Prayer
  • Guest Leaders 11/1/2017 and 1/3/2018 from Bellingham (Jelaladin & Sitara)

Treasurer's Report: Liability insurance is paid, rent is paid through October. We have $2664 in bank account plus cash. That figure does not include a $1500 deposit always on file at Burton.

Leader's Retreat report:

  • Attendance report was reviewed; leaders considered the idea of decreasing the times per month we hold Keystone Circle. Do we have enough leaders for year-round coverage, enough dancers, enough money? What about the idea that all stakeholders gather to talk about next steps?
  • Consensus of team was to support the idea of a community day. We will likely piggy-back a community afternoon onto a half-day morning meeting with the regular and more intermittent leaders at Keystone. The morning meeting would be to lubricate and facilitate communication with the wider leader field. Dance team also discussed one strategy from the Portland St. Michael's group, which is to pair leaders who usually lead together on regular dates each month.
  • Likely date of our community day will be next spring. Hassan and N'Shama are looking at March or April for first half. Helen and Murad willing to lead committee organizing the second half. Murad reminded us that our denial and grief over the numerical decline of our Circle makes this a difficult topic to address.

Camp Burton Report:

  • Out of area guest leader travel expenses ($300-400) was approved by Interim Committee.
  • We still have money from Oneness Grant for young attendees.
  • Currently Martha has registered 57 attendees, 10 maybes, 30 or more contacted who might sign up last-minute. We are likely to have 60-70 total attendees. The small building next to Retreat Center will be available for jamming or morning meditation but keys, clean-up and night-time noise would be more complex to manage.

Keystone Storage:
We're officially authorized for only one shelf at Keystone, but we take up two or more. One strategy would be to remove our outdoor signage. We could consolidate things which are on the second shelf. John and Helen will look at the issue after Camp Burton.

 

Reduce quorum to one Dance Leader:
Hayra suggests that we reduce quorum for planning meeting decisions to one leader because we may not have enough leaders to appear regularly over the winter. The issue was mentioned but not discussed at Leader's Retreat. We agreed to require only one Dance Leader for decision making, provided that the Dance Leaders would need to approve the change. Leaders must have attended 2 of the last 6 meetings to vote on decisions, and phone attendance has been done in the past for decision-making. Th interim committee could end up making more decisions if it's hard to find a quorum. A total of four members would still be needed for decisions.

 

Dances: Shalom and Shanti Pra Shanti

 

Review of attendance summary since 2012:
Helen and Martha have kept track of numbers of dancers and donations since 2012. There is a clear trend towards lower numbers. Hayra reports that dances can be very sweet and juicy with small numbers. John feels more optimistic about continuing even with smaller numbers. Long-time dancers may feel differently since the group is used to being larger. Location and context mean a lot. Living room dances can be very intimate.
Download Weekly # of Dancers Chart   ||   Download Weekly Donations Chart
     NOTE: The above documents are Legal size (8-1/2 x 14) so you will need to mare sure to:
        (1) use 8-1/2 x paper
        (2) Tell Adobe Acrobat that you are using 8-1/2 x 14 when you print.
        (3) Any problems, contact Brian: 425-485-2019 / brian@briandina.com

 

Meet-up Renewal:
We get regular website sign-ups, and one dancer did show up recently from Meet-up. Meet-up costs $15 per month, renewed every 6 months. In the past we thought it was worth keeping. John proposes keeping it another 6 months; Brian will bring the question of renewal up in enough time to put out notices if we don't renew.

 

Holiday card:
We approved $49 for stamps, with the intention of addressing 100 cards after a dance meeting. We don't know when the cards will arrive.

 

Global Peace Dance:

GPD is an independent event, still being planned. A venue is not yet secured, but the date and time will be the same as in previous years.

 

DUP North America Website contacts:

DUP-NAm has set a policy that only paid dance leaders are listed on that site. Brian has not paid, so he can't be the contact for Seattle. On our local site, Brian, John, Hayra and Martha are listed as contacts. Hassan and Hayra are currently listed for the NAm site, but Hassan will be traveling soon. Phil will approach Zarifah, and Hayra will ask Aarti to consider being listed as contacts. They would forward messages (<1 message/month) to Brian. Martha will formally protest NAm policy, as the real contact for many circles is a member of a hosting organization such as a church, not a dance leader.

Future agenda item:
Review interim committee limit on what can be authorized, for instance the travel expenses for Burton Retreat.

Closing Dance

Next Meeting
Date: Thurs-Dec 7
Time: 6:00 potluck and 7:00 meeting
Location: Phil & Helen's /  22405 39th AVE SE, Bothell WA 98021 /                 
            425-483-6511 /  phil.notermann@gmail.com /
heleng@igc.org
Convener: Phil / 425-483-6511 / phil.notermann@gmail.com
Scribe: Helen

Interim committee:

 Minutes   2008  |  2009  |  2010  |  2011  |  2012  |  2013  |  2014  |  2015  |  2016  |  2017  |  2018
Policies (as of Feb 2017)  Read   pdf   •   Original Vision Team Report  (from 2003)  Read   pdf
   NOVEMBER  -  No meeting in November

 

   THURS-DEC 7  -  Open Dance Community Business Meeting
Time: 6:00 potluck and 7:00 meeting
Location: John's home / 719 N 68th St, Seattle
                 (206) 782-6129 / jbirnel@comcast.net
Convener: Phil / 425-483-6511 / phil.notermann@gmail.com
Scribe: Helen

Interim committee:

 

 

Next Meeting
Date: Thurs-Jan 18
Time: 1130am potluck and 12:30pm meeting
Location: Phil Murad and Helen's home
                 22405 39th AVE SE, Bothell
                 phil.notermann@gmail.com / (425) 483-6511
                 heleng@igc.org / (425) 483-6511
Convener: Hayra / 206-546-6092 / hayrafatah@gmail.com
Scribe: Helen

Interim committee:

 

 Minutes   2008  |  2009  |  2010  |  2011  |  2012  |  2013  |  2014  |  2015  |  2016  |  2017  |  2018
Policies (as of Feb 2017)  Read   pdf   •   Original Vision Team Report  (from 2003)  Read   pdf


  Pictures: Roots | World | Seattle-1 | Seattle-2 | Seattle-3 | Seattle-4 | Seattle-5 | Seattle-6 | Leaders-1 | Leaders-2
Friends:
 One  Two  | insui | Habib | SundariLama | Zakira | Friends-1 | Friends-2 | Florabunda Farm:  One  Two  Three  Four
  Whidbey Whales | Bellevue30th Anniv:  One  Two  Three  PDF  | Camp Burton
Village Potluck:  One  Two  | Whidbey Whales | Bellevue
webmaster: brian@briandina.com / 425-485-2019

NOTE: Some of our Dancers are highly sensitive to fragrances (soaps, natural essences,
perfumes, colognes, hair spray). Please do not wear these to Dance events if possible